The fun twist this week is that we've been doing completely different things, making for some classic repartee along the lines of "what are you talking about?" and "I don't understand".
- Dark is on Netflix; Sarah is going to watch it and you should too
- Red Oaks is on Amazon Prime
- Ian Leslie's article on the golden age of television is a great explanation of how TV got so good and why it won't last
- The John Jeremiah Sullivan essay on the blues that Sarah mentions is in Pulphead
- The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet and A Closed and Common Orbit are both by Becky Chambers
- Light and Climbers are by M. John Harrison
- All the Pretty Horses is by Cormac McCarthy