"It's the intellectual equivalent of separate beds!" says Nathan, meaning he's watched a film that Sarah hasn't and Sarah has read a book he hasn't this week. Cloverfield, Shirley Jackson, and dietary advice for dogs, let's go.
- The Cloverfield Paradox is on Netflix now (if you're avoiding spoilers, skip 00:03:00-00:22:00 of this podcast).
- Treat yourself to the Ghostwatch/Stone Tape DVD double bill.
- We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson is available in this lush deluxe edition from Penguin.
- Not going to link to any creepypasta because good grief you can ruin your own brains if you must.
- This apparently trustworthy website says our advice on dogs and pasta is solid, so why not hit us up with further pet queries that we are in no way qualified to answer.
- Nathan's Kickings columns aren't online, but here's Sarah on Nadine Dorries.
Where to find us
Got a question for The Age of Answers, or just want to say hi? Email us!