We're back from Seattle, and here we are with the aural equivalent of your neighbours coming over with the slides from their holiday. This week: things we learned in Seattle (mostly about aircraft, please trust us that this is very interesting), Annihilation the book and the film, Ursula Le Guin's The Left Hand of Darkness, and (of course) THE AGE OF ANSWERS.
- Seriously, the Museum of Flight is VERY VERY GOOD
- The Figuring History exhibition at the Seattle Art Museum
- Watch an amazing retro-futuristic video about the World's Fair and the Space Needle
- Watch Annihilation on Netflix
- But first read the book (or maybe after, we didn't really decide)
- And definitely read The Left Hand of Darkness
Where to find us:
Got a question for The Age of Answers, or just want to say hi? Email us!