Why is the new Lara Croft movie like a plastic cup? Can a family annihilating demigod achieve character development? And just how should a person be? All these questions and more (including the ones you put to us in Age of Answers via the email below) WILL be answered in this amazing episode of The Mispronounced Item.
- The trailer for Tomb Raider if you must
- but tbh everything looks good at Cinerama so it doesn't matter that the movie is nonsense
- Meet daddy Kratos in the God of War trailer
- Stephen Bush on why Hermione Granger is obviously black
- Sheila Heti's website, you simply must read her
- Here is the Siri Hustvedt essay that Sarah utterly mangled in the description
- This is what the Muskehounds theme should sound like
Where to find us:
Got a question for The Age of Answers, or just want to say hi? Email us!